Skill Set: Electronics tips from "Ask MAKE"For the past few years, we ran a column called "Ask MAKE," where we answered reader-submitted questions about all things making. Not surprisingly, many of them had to do with electronics. Here are some of the most popular ones, which might help shine some light on your problem (literally in one case), or even answer a question you didn't even know that you had:
Ask MAKE: How to wire up LEDs?
Ask MAKE: Pull-up resistor
Ask MAKE: Software for designing circuits
Ask MAKE: Debouncing a switch
- Ask MAKE: Voltage annotations
- Ask MAKE: LED as light sensor
- Ask MAKE: Simple proximity sensors
- Ask MAKE: Using an optocoupler
- Ask MAKE: Debouncing a switch
- Ask MAKE: Repurposing electronic detritus
- Ask MAKE: Continous rotation potentiometer?
- Ask MAKE: Why are some LEDs tinted?
- Ask MAKE: Best book for learning about Antennas?
- Ask MAKE: Three leaded piezo?
- Ask MAKE: Image sensors: CCD vs CMOS
- Ask MAKE: Why do flourescent lights buzz?