fROM THE FOLKS AT mAKE uSE OF dOT cOM
OCRTerminal is an online Optical Character Recognition (OCR) scan to text converter that lets you convert scanned documents to text. It tries to preserve the original layout and formatting of the documents as much as possible. Service is free (requires sign up though) and allows you to process up to 30 scanned (JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF) images per day.
Sign up to get started. First upload an image file and then click on “YES” to begin the processing. When done download the converted file in multiple text formats (TXT, DOC, RTF).
Service also lets you convert PDF files into Word.
- Online scan to text converter.
- Convert from JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF image formats into TXT, DOC, RTF text documents.
- Convert from PDF into Word.
- Convert free up to 30 images per day.
- Similar websites: Comombo, Qipit and Scanr.
Check out OCT Terminal @ www.ocrterminal.com
Enjoyed the article? SubscrIBE